Powered Conveyor Controls are custom designed and built
All powered conveyors come with a main power control panel and console built with quality industrial electrical components to meet National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), National Electric Code (NEC), and Underwriters Laboratories (UL) standards. All control panels are UL508A listed. Powered conveyor control panels are custom designed and built to meet our client’s specific material handling needs, prioritizing safety, reliability, and efficiency. Controls can be arranged for any voltage.
All conveyor control consoles are configured to operate multiple pieces of equipment and are equipped with an E-stop button.
CDLR, Roller Conveyor Tables, Transfer, and Cross Conveyors feature joystick control providing convenient variable speed operation, allowing better and faster positioning of material and less wear on the drive.
Control Options include:
- Remote Consoles: provides multiple operating stations for a system.
- Touch Screens: intuitive and accessible interface programmed with custom visual graphics, dashboards, and real-time machine status reporting.
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs): PLC integration consolidates controls from existing/ independent systems or processes into a custom, multifunctional base of operations providing both individual and simultaneous operation of equipment.
- UL certified panels
- Customizable engraved legend plates
- Customer requested manufacturer brands
Steel Storage Systems is dedicated to continuous innovation of material handling methods through our collaborative connection with the customer. Our engineers and technicians employ their extensive hands-on electrical and mechanical experience to design and build systems and controls tailored to the customer’s specific requirements and objectives.
Conveyor System Video
Download the Conveyor Systems Brochure