Powered Conveyor Controls are custom designed and built
All powered conveyors come with a main power control panel and console built with quality industrial electrical components to meet National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), National Electric Code (NEC), and Underwriters Laboratories (UL) standards. In addition, all Conveyor electrical panels and controls are UL508A listed and supplied for any voltage. Powered Conveyor Controls are custom designed and built to meet our customer’s specific Material Handling Equipment needs, prioritizing safety, reliability, and efficiency.
We configure Conveyor Controls to operate multiple pieces of equipment and are equipped with an E-stop button.
CDLR, Roller Conveyor Tables, Transfer, and Cross Conveyors feature joystick control providing convenient variable speed operation, allowing better and faster positioning of material and minimizing wear on the drive.
Control Options include:
- Remote Consoles: provides multiple operating stations for a system.
- Touch Screens: intuitive and accessible interface programmed with custom visual graphics, dashboards, and real-time machine status reporting.
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs): PLC integration consolidates controls from existing/ independent systems or processes into a custom, multifunctional base of operations providing both individual and simultaneous operation of equipment.
- UL certified panels
- Customizable engraved legend plates
- Customer-requested manufacturer brands
Steel Storage Systems focuses on continuously innovating material handling methods through our collaborative connection with the customer. Our engineers and technicians employ extensive hands-on electrical and mechanical experience to design and build Conveyor Controls and systems tailored to the customer’s specific requirements and objectives.